Bottle of the courtly wine cellar, 1712
Glass

The collection of glassware includes 330 objects from the 17th to the 19th century mainly going back to the princely collector’s passion. Apart from the porcelain collection it bears testimony of an important economic basis of the former princely house. 35 artistically crafted glasses with the so called “Rudolstadt Rosette”, a rosette that goes back to the glass cutter Georg Friedrich Knye from Rudolstadt, originate from the time between 1740 and 1760.


Contact us

Director
Dr. Lutz Unbehaun

Director’s Office, Office Coordinator
Gabriele Rasche

Phone:
+ 49 3672 - 42 90—0

Deputy Director
Sabrina LĂĽderitz
Phone:
+ 49 3672 - 42 90—18

Director, Friedrich-Froebel-Museum
Isabel Schamberger
Phone:
+ 49 36741 -
47 310

Curator, Museum of Natural History
Dr. Sandy Reinhard
Phone:
+ 49 3672 - 42 90—30

Taxidermist
Anett Rode-Weingarten
Phone:
+ 49 3672 - 42 90—29

Scientific Assistant
Jeanette Lauterbach
Phone:
+ 49 3672 - 42 90—13

Museum Education
Kathrin Stern
Phone:
+ 49 36741 - 25 65

Museum Administration
Birgit Meyer
Phone:
+ 49 3672 - 42 90—17

Collection Technician
Lars KrauĂźe
Phone:
+ 49 3672 - 42 90—20

© 2009-2018   Thuringian State Museum Heidecksburg Schlossbezirk 1 07407 Rudolstadt